Sun, 18 Dec|
Twists & Beans
Yoga Winter Solstice Workshop
Turn inward, welcome the change of a new season, and allow your body and mind to adapt to this sacred time of the year. It's time to slow down.
Time & Location
18 Dec 2022, 11:00 – 14:30 CET
Twists & Beans, Avenue du Pont de Luttre 79, 1190 Forest
About the Event
Bring awareness to the transition from darkness into light during the Yoga Winter Solstice workshop.
Being at the darkest point of the year cycle, we set our deep-rooted heart intentions to build a path that lights the way through the darkness of winter.
Turn inward and anchor yourself with the power of your intuition during this sacred time of the year. Practice presence to deeply root within yourself because the energy of winter is that of going within.
The shortest, darkest day of the year is a time for reflection. It's also an occasion to celebrate all you have learned this year. Cultivating gratitude is the foundation to plant the seeds toward brighter days. Activate a new perspective to refocus your direction.
· What are the lessons you received the past year?
· What do you want to cultivate?
· What do you want to see flourish when the time is right?
In this workshop you learn to “digest” the dark energy, to internalize it to understand that darkness can be the greatest catalysts for personal growth.
This workshop includes:
· Introduction into the winter solstice with spiritual insights and ritual
· Soft, grounding & soothing Yoga flow
· Mudra Magic
· Pranayama practices to activate and to wind down
· Relaxation and meditation/yoga nidra
· Opportunity to journal
· Tips & tricks
· Sharing circle
· Delicious vegan (warm) lunch with dessert
On the spot available: yoga mats, props (blocks, bolsters, straps, eye pillows) & herbal tea
Early Bird limited tickets: 39€
Regular Price after Early Bird: 48€
I’m so excited to practice with you.