Sun, 19 Dec|
Twists & Beans
Yoga Winter Solstice Workshop
A nurturing workshop to align you with the transitions of the seasons and to bring balance to breath, body & soul.
Time & Location
19 Dec 2021, 11:00 – 13:30
Twists & Beans, Avenue du Pont de Luttre 79, 1190 Forest
About the Event
The Winter Solstice brings the opportunity to be aware of the transition from darkness into light. Being at the darkest point of the year cycle, we set our deep-rooted heart intentions to build a path that lights the way through the darkness of winter.
Turn inward, welcome the change, and allow your body and mind to adapt to this sacred time of the year.
Plant the seeds of your highest potential through ritual, mindful movement and expansive breath and activate & embody your intentions at the rebirth of the Sun.
Gathering to light the candles during the most magnetic night is a powerful way to draw forth what you want in your life.
In this workshop you learn to “digest” the dark energy, to internalize it, but you’ll also see how to balance this energy.
This workshop includes:
· Introduction into the winter solstice and its meaning
· Circle Altar of Light
· Yin Yang Yoga
· Mudra Magic
· Pranayama (breathing exercises)
· Introduction of the Water element connected to emotions and related organs
· Introduction of Chinese medicine for nutritional tips during winter
· Relaxation and meditation
· Delicious vegan treats (mini lunch to keep you warm followed by a dessert)
· On the spot available: yoga mats, props (blocks, bolsters, straps) & herbal tea
Early Bird until 15/11: 30€
Regular Price after Early Bird: 35€
Yoga Winter Solstice
This ticket includes a 2,5h workshop filled with yoga, mudra, mantra & pranayama. On the spot: yoga mats & props, herbal tea & water, delicious vegan tasters at the end.€35.00