Sat, 21 May|
Twists and Beans
Join us for a dynamic and uplifting yoga practice every Saturday.
Time & Location
21 May, 11:00 – 12:15
Twists and Beans, Luttrebruglaan 79, 1190 BXL
About the Event
Let this practice support you in your well-being journey while focusing on strength, flexibility, mobility, stability and stillness.
The flows are sequenced at a moderate pace with each week a new intention, combined with breathwork, meditation and positive vibes.
Before grabbing your mat, please read carefully the instructions before coming to the class.
- This is not a yoga studio, but a private venue
- Registration of each class is mandatory because of the limited participants per class.
- Drop in per class = 12€ pp, 10 pass card 100€ (instead of 120€), Trial 6€
- Mats, bolsters, blocks, and straps are on the spot, but you can bring your own if you have
- Herbal tea with positive vibes (and sometimes sweet vegan treats :-))
Style: Vinyasa Yoga
Classes are suitable for all levels, but a prior knowledge of the basics is appropriate (different options are presented).
Are you ready to practice with me? I can’t wait to see you!
You pay for one 75 minutes Vinyasa Yoga Class
Enjoy a discount and pay 100€ for 10 classes instead of 120€ (12€/class). The 10-pass card will be given on the spot.
Flyer Trial Ticket
This ticket is only available for people who received the flyer. Please present the flyer upon arrival on the spot. It only can be booked once per person.
I have a 10-pass card
Select this option when you have purchased previously a 10-Pass card. Registration is obligatory in every case.