Summer Outdoor Yoga 14/6
Time & Location
About the Event
For your safety:
· Upon arrival, use the hand sanitizer on the spot
· Keep your distance of 1.5m from other people
· Bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, let me know and I’ll prepare one for you (disinfected)
· Bring your drinking bottle with you (unfortunately no drinks will be offered on the spot)
· Classes are outdoor, bring a towel in case the surface is too hard so you can put it under your mat (concrete floor). The class can be cancelled in case of bad weather.
· Ensure that you’re protecting yourself from the sun by covering up or using a good sunscreen (and maybe wearing sunglasses)
· It is only allowed to enter the showroom to go to the toilet and to wash your hands. Bring a little towel with you to dry your hands after washing them.
- Drop-in Yoga 14-6€10€100€0
- Summer Promo 10-pass€80€800€0