Sun, 16 May|
Twists and Beans
Outdoor Yoga 16/5
Bring back balance into body, mind and soul through mindful movement. Move through energizing Vinyasa flows and feel the pulsations within. Every Sunday enhances a different intention that is creatively woven throughout. Grab your mat and get ready to tune deep.
Time & Location
16 May 2021, 11:00 – 12:15 CEST
Twists and Beans, Luttrebruglaan 79, 1190 BXL
About the Event
For your safety:
· Wear your mask at all times except on your mat
· Upon arrival, use the hand sanitizer on the spot
· Keep your distance of 1.5m from other people
· Bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, let me know and I’ll prepare one for you (disinfected)
· Bring your drinking bottle with you (unfortunately no drinks will be offered on the spot)
· Classes are outdoor, bring a towel in case the surface is too hard so you can put it under your mat (concrete floor).
. The class will be cancelled in case of rain
· It can get chilly, so bring a pullover
· It is only allowed to enter the showroom to go to the toilet and to wash your hands (1 person at a time). Bring a little towel with you to dry your hands after washing them.
Drop-in Yoga 16/5
A 75 minutes Vinyasa Yoga Class
Enjoy a discount and pay 95€ for 10 classes instead of 120€ (12€/class). The 10-pass card will be given on the spot.
I have already a 10-pass card
Select this option when you have purchased previously a 10-Pass card. Registration is obligatory in every case.
If you bring a new friend (who never participated before to these classes), pay both 50%. Each person buys a 6€ ticket with registration.