Sun, 13 Sept|
Twists and Beans
Aftersummer Outdoor Yoga 13/9
Get ready to tune deep into your core and bring your best energy to awaken every part of your body. Move through energizing flows to build up heat and feel the pulsations within. Gaze outward but focus inward.
Time & Location
13 Sept 2020, 11:00 – 12:30
Twists and Beans, Luttrebruglaan 79, 1190 BXL
About the Event
For your safety:
· Upon arrival, use the hand sanitizer on the spot
· Keep your distance of 1.5m from other people
· Bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, let me know and I’ll prepare one for you (disinfected)
· Bring your drinking bottle with you (unfortunately no drinks will be offered on the spot)
· Classes are outdoor, bring a towel in case the surface is too hard so you can put it under your mat (concrete floor). The class can be cancelled in case of bad weather.
· Ensure that you’re protecting yourself from the sun by covering up or using a good sunscreen (and maybe wearing sunglasses)
· It is only allowed to enter the showroom to go to the toilet and to wash your hands. Bring a little towel with you to dry your hands after washing them.
Drop-in Yoga 13/9
A 90 minutes Vinyasa Yoga Class
Summer Promo 10-pass
Enjoy a 20% discount and pay 80€ for 10 classes. The 10-pass card will be given on the spot.
I have already a 10-pass card
Select this option when you have purchased previously a 10-Pass card. Registration is obligatory in every case.
Flyer Trial Ticket
This ticket is only available for people who received the flyer. Please present the flyer upon arrival on the spot. It only can be booked once per person.